The Estate of Geoffrey Tozer is currently engaged in several projects to ensure that the vast Tozer legacy is communicated to the widest possible audience. These projects include:
- The Tozer Legacy -- a volume which details the performance and recording history of Geoffrey Tozer between 1963 and 2009.
- Tozer on Medtner -- a volume of Geoffrey Tozer's scholarly writings on the music of the great Russian composer Nikolai Medtner.
- The Eulogy -- a feature documentary film currently in pre-production.
- Forthcoming performances of many of Tozer's compositions selected from the five volumes of Tozer's piano works and other music, transcribed and edited by Pamela Freeman, with the assistance of concert pianist Lachlan Redd.
- A major biography of Geoffrey Tozer, currently in preparation.